Looking for The Next Phase of My Life


One of the most hardest and most exciting times in a person's life is change.  You are not the same exact person from one moment to the next.  Whether its friends, jobs, cars, or even love, things evolve and so must you.  That evolution is the difficult part, especially when you get comfortable in something.

I love the team that I've worked with a Geek Beat and Geeks Life for the last four years.  I have learned so much, done things I couldn't imagine were possible, and have created many lifelong bonds.  However, it is my time to evolve; there is only so far you can go with a small team before you hit your ceiling.  That's where I'm at now, I have goals and ambitions for my future that can't be fulfilled in the position where I'm at and it is time to look for a new one.  Before you start asking, yes everyone is aware that I'm looking for something else, and they have been nothing but supportive.

I am looking for a full-time position in either a known technology site or in communications for a technology company or PR firm.  I am willing to relocate as long as salary is viable with cost of living for the area.  I will also be willing to discuss part-time or freelance positions as additonal income or if they have a path towards a full-time position.  I'm not looking to be an interchangeable piece.  I'm looking for a career.

My Resume can be found here and my body of work can be found both on this site as well as my previous work with Geek Beat.  I can provide sample work upon request as well as high character and known references.

If you're interested in my services or know of a position that could fit my requirements, please feel free to use the site's contact form to shoot me a message.  You can also connect with me on LinkedIn.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get to where I'm at.  I couldn't be ready to share the next phase in my life with you all.

Comments